nLite 1.3 beta - Santa's confession

nuhi

Feature request: When integrating a theme thru Hotfix integration, detect that and add it into Unattended Themes Setup tab so that it can be selected as the default theme..

I know I could just integrate the theme thru that tab, but it's easier to manage when it's in addon form, and theres other themes I want to integrate that I dont actually already have installed..

Edited by Speeddymon

Why not ?

In order to use DirectX you need a SDK. Do you think MS coders use this SDK for all their apps ?

Windows are being created with the same (ok for the transparency) code in XP as they are in 95.

Well, that proceeds my knowledge and as I am unaware of what an SDK is, I wouldn't know. But if it does function without DX, then cool. I doubt many people would remove it, if any. Nice addition, though.

Why not ?

In order to use DirectX you need a SDK. Do you think MS coders use this SDK for all their apps ?

Windows are being created with the same (ok for the transparency) code in XP as they are in 95.

Well, that proceeds my knowledge and as I am unaware of what an SDK is, I wouldn't know. But if it does function without DX, then cool. I doubt many people would remove it, if any. Nice addition, though.

An SDK is a Kit for Software Developpers that provides them with premade functions, classes and similar things.