[SOLVED] - Silly little problem - But its annoying

I have my unattended all working except for one thing. The quicklaunch ends up right next to the clock instead of on the left by start button where it belongs. Anyone else have this problem and have a clue what might have caused this?

For anyone with this same problem it was the DoNotCleanTaskBar within the shell setup in the specialize pass I had set to false thinking it would remove everything from the quicklaunch bar and what I got was the the bar in the wrong place. So by leaving that set to its default of false everything worked fine.

Edited by Ghostie

Well i'd imagine first thing someone will ask is how are you doing this?

Then I'd say, Nope mine is where it belongs

Thing is I could have posted the entire unattend file here but hated to waste the space for such a silly little thing. Figured if someone else saw the problem before then I would have an answer.

k then i'm not doing it with the xml. using same method as I do with xp which work's 100%

BTW, you don't have to post the whole thing only the parts that you are doing. Those that know may be able to help

Edited by maxXPsoft

I decided to not be lazy. Since no one has had this problem I started from square one on my unattended and am adding everything back exactly the same one section at a time until I find what I did that caused this. When I figure it out I will change topic to solved and post the answer here for others who may run into this in the future.