Kelsenellenelvian tweaks

shaun.murray

Hey ya'll... Just curious where the following get installed. I like 'em, just want to remove the one that has the * at the end... TY! =]

Kelsenellenelvian Resource Hacker Addon 3.40

Kelsenellenelvian TweakUI Addon 2.1.10

Kelsenellenelvian Add "File extensions toggle" to right click 1.0 *

Kelsenellenelvian Add "Hidden files toggle" to right click 1.0

Sure...

I have the "Kelsenellenelvian Add "File extensions toggle" to right click 1.0" installed in my version of Windows XP. And my question is... Is how do I toggle that off. I'd rather leave it on, and just have it so I can toggle it on and off thru some sort of GUI or command prompt. But if nothing else... I'd like to uninstall it.

Also... Where is the Kelsenellenelvian TweakUI Addon located?

Thanks in advance!!

Shaun

LOL BOOO!

Yes I am a guy!

The TweakUI.exe file is located in your system 32 and is placed in your control panel through registry entries.

Resource hacker is installed @ :\program files\Utilities\Resource hacker

The 2 regtweaks are in you windows\system32\shellext\ folder.

let me look up the proper syntax for you and I will tell you the way to register un reg them through cmd.

http://www.ss64.com/nt/regsvr32.html <-- here is a quick tut on registering\unregistering dll files...

Yes I am a guy!

ROFL! Figured as much, but... Figured it'd be better to cover ALL my bases... No harm intended, hahahaha!

The TweakUI.exe file is located in your system 32 and is placed in your control panel through registry entries.

That the 'normal' TweakUI? I saw that a "special" TweakUI was installed, not sure if its the same, so far it has been tho... Hahahaha!

http://www.ss64.com/nt/regsvr32.html <-- here is a quick tut on registering\unregistering dll files...

Awesome! I'll start reading up! =D Thanks man!

Shaun