[Release] BitComet 0.91

rado354

BitComet 0.91

MD5: D4E2401B1A54839E879F063753AB9391

Information: website

Size: 4.71 MB

Download

BitComet is a p2p file-sharing freeware fully compatible with Bittorrent, which is one of the most popular p2p protocol designed for high-speed distribution of 100MB or GB sized files. BitComet is a powerful, clean, fast, and easy-to-use bittorrent client. It supports simultaneous downloads, download queue, selected downloads in torrent package, fast-resume, chatting, disk cache, speed limits, port mapping, proxy, ip-filter, etc.

ssmainmf8.th.png

nJoy :)

Edited by rado354

• 2 weeks later...

Are you 100% sure?

I'm going to investigate this issue ;)

yes, because i've installed my window with my unattended xpCd which include ur addon bitcomet0.80 . During installing window, the bitcomet setup window pop up dan requested me to choice language and click ok till the end.... I think if u used same method/switch to make addon of bitcomet0.81 .. the same result would appear.

i tried using all the silent switch in the guide to install bitcomet and zoomplayer wmv pro.. but not work. (tested with (run) command pompt).

anyway, thank you very much for ur attention. i've added ur cute webaddon and check it almost daily. and thanks again for considering to investigate this issue .. :thumbup

p/s: sorry for my bad english language, i hope everyone here can understand it.. i'm a malaysian. :hello:

Tested once again in VMware and installed without a problem.

WinXP SP2 ENG

The addon is perfectly OK :hello:

Okey Rado, may be i was wrong or some errors occured during my windows installation.. i also used your IE7 addon, its installed perfect but when i open the Ie7 after that, the ie7 there just like ie6.. no tab browsing and etc,, only 'about' menu says that it is ie7.. wonder why.. and after a while my windows autoupdate start downloading IE7 and installed it again.

anyway thank a lot rado, i'm going to make my unattended cd again and i will inform you here if there any error occured during installation. i do not know about installation in stuff like VMware .. i dont care because i'm using free empty cd :thumbup

see you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...