Explaining PC's To A Bimbo

oddbasket

Closed minded or just plain dumb?

She seemed to know what a computer was, so I'd venture to guess she had been in front of one before. Did she think it was just a strange coincidence that there was a little steel box either on the floor or underneath every 'screen' she had been in front of before?

She's a total id***. She assumes that the PC is the monitor shes been looking at all the time and when someone tries to explain to her shes too self centered to realize that others know things also and refuses to listen because she assumes she is right and they are wrong, she obviously has lived in a world that revolves only around her where she is right all the time. People like this are a good argument for birth control. I wonder if anyone has ever tried to explain the birds and the bees to her, she would have a melt down.

I'm going to go claim the reward from that village that was looking for its id***, I found her. :)

Edited by Spooky

In some cases, it's a shame abortions aren't retroactive. Of course dealing with them, makes one wonder who the real victum is.

The end of an old movie The Fly with Vincent Price, at the end when the fly with the human head caught in the Spiders Web, was screaming; Help Meee....!Help Meee...! Help Meee...! and the answer that was given, in her case would be fitting.