KB925398 (KB918033) integration

Francesco

I did English version, which is that?

I used the italian version of the hotfix. The hotfix is the wmp 6.4 patch that came out just a few days ago.

But if you say that it integrated i'll try redownloading and reintegrating all the december hotfixes, maybe one of them got corrupted.

Ok, but since this is for multiple wmp versions I'll just normally integrate it and let it worry about correct version itself during runtime.

Isn't it only for wmp 6.4? However i've tried redownloading the hotfix and remaking the windows cd and the problem is still there: on windows update I get no updates available (because all the other updates integrated well) except that one.

Edited by Francesco

Did you answer Yes when it asks you do you want to try normal integration?

It's not for 6.4, 6.4 is obsolete.

WMP 6.4 is still present in XP because it is used by some websites and that's what the patch is for.

I didn't get any integration error, the hotfix got integrated however WU still proposes me the patch. However I think the responsible is WMP11 that probably installs another version of 6.4.

WMP 6.4 is still present in XP because it is used by some websites and that's what the patch is for.

I didn't get any integration error, the hotfix got integrated however WU still proposes me the patch. However I think the responsible is WMP11 that probably installs another version of 6.4.

Are you integrating this patch before or after integrating WMP 11? Try doing so before WMP 11.

Are you integrating this patch before or after integrating WMP 11? Try doing so before WMP 11.

I was integrating it before, now i've tried integrating it after wmp11 and the problem seems to have disappeared