two little questions on Skye and Kasper AntiVirus

chee

1. I have an Advanced Mp3/WMA recorder, how could I use it or is it able to record Skype voices/sounds ?

Should I choose Linein/ Aux/ Microphone in the Record Control switch?

it's said that powergramoinstall.exe will do this job, but it's hard to obtain this exectuable. (i've tried) could anyone send me one to chee-chen@163.com ?

2. Where does antivirus database of Kaspersky Antivirus reside? in %systemroot%/common files

or somewhere else?

Thanks

Thanks Nitroshift. Yet, you must have a good sense of Chinese :)

Actually I would like to obtain an english version of PowerGram, since all my softs on PC are english.

the official website of PowerGramo seems to have gone dead to http connections.

:(

I've tried Gizmo for free calls, but Gizmo has even stricter client restrictions and once you tried a phone number then you can't try for a second time. though it has an integrated Recoder.

Gizmo requires free call active user status, so Gizmo was deleted. since it's unwise and stupid to make an 800-** /888-**phone number active user when this number is an automatic service number.

I've searched online and found the solution:

1. obtain a recorder

2. in "record control" switch, choose "Mix", stereo or mono would do. tune every source indicator to its maximum volumn.

3. start recording

The method is posted in:

http://www.skypejournal.com/blog/archives/...l_recording.php

and the original words are:

Most of the modern sound cards have option to record mix which will capture output signal from wave channel AND input signal from microphone channel.

Just select "Stereo Mix" or whatever mix option you have and record with Cooledit or and that's it.

Tried it, it works perfectly when levels are all set properly. You might want to turn off mic boost if there is any and raise the level on the "Record" panel and then lower the level on "Volume" panel so there is no microphony / echo

works really

thanks for all your help