Integrate IE7 problem

Danko

Hello,

I've intergrated IE7 with nLite and everything seemed to be fine. After a few hours I saw that my useraccount-panel was messed up. So I created a new install disc with nLite without integrating IE7 (only SP2). With this install is the useracocunt-panel as it should be. So I created a new install disc with SP2 and IE7 integrated by nLite. De usseraccount-panel is messed up again.. So I'm pretty sure that integrating IE7 causes this problem.

Does anyone now how to prevent/fix this problem? It seems like a register key (where the location to those missing images are places) is messed up...

2j5hqjc.jpg

Edited by Danko

@ Joe User 99:

Thanks, that did the job!

As you can see it also messes up the menu of NotePad and Paint (probably even more programs).. Is there also a way to solve this one?

48pl8ix.jpg

Edited by Danko

Hello,

I've intergrated IE7 with nLite and everything seemed to be fine. After a few hours I saw that my useraccount-panel was messed up....

same here ... [ XP SP2 english version ]

did you see the post from Joe User 99?

it solved my problem with the useraccount-panel.

...did you see the post from Joe User 99?

it solved my problem with the useraccount-panel.

my problem is the other side : if IE7 integration can do this with user control panel

how can i know that all other things are Ok ?

i remove IE7 from integration , i run IE7 with WPI after installation of XP

and now 100% all is ok . just an opinion and my way till i will test other ideas / versions....

my problem is the other side : if IE7 integration can do this with user control panel

how can i know that all other things are Ok ?

i remove IE7 from integration , i run IE7 with WPI after installation of XP

and now 100% all is ok . just an opinion and my way till i will test other ideas / versions....

I've got that question to... If you run the installation with WPI (is that RunOnceEx??) it does want to validate windows.. Do you know a possibility to skip that? I've got a legal version of windows, thats not the point, but I don't want any user-interaction. A silent installer and a way to skip (or automate) the validate process would be nice.

Edited by Danko

• 1 month later...
I've got that question to... If you run the installation with WPI (is that RunOnceEx??) it does want to validate windows.. Do you know a possibility to skip that? I've got a legal version of windows, thats not the point, but I don't want any user-interaction. A silent installer and a way to skip (or automate) the validate process would be nice.

anyone?