33 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite game style?

• RPG
    • MMORPG
    • First Person Shooter
    • Strategy
    • Platform
    • Puzzle

For thoes who dont know, a MMORPG stands for Massivly Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. For example, Ultima Online and Everquest are MMORPG's.

My favourite gamestyle would have to be a MMORPG. I just cant wait till Matrix Online is released :) It looks uber ^_^

Yeah, its a bastard of a catch, but I think its worth it :)

And sooner or later people get a hold of the server files, and host their own servers, for free i might add. Sure its doesnt have all the users or support of the "actual" servers, but it lets you enjoy the game without paying a fee :rolleyes:

bored: watch ur profanity on the board

or in English terms Watch ur Mouth young man lol :)

WEll i chose 1st person shoot but i like Strategy like C&C Red alert 2

but i like MMORPG like Phanesty Star online **sorry 4 the spelling error**

but i love 1st person shooters like Quake 3 area / Quake 2 / Half life

Definately MMORPG..

If seen in perspective of pure gameplay off course... It's pretty much a b***h that you have to pay to play... But then again... Compared to all the free internet games, you will only (almost) meet serious players in MMORPG..

1st person shooters in 2nd place here :)

I'm in love with Desert Combat :rolleyes:

Anyway.. I'm also looking forward to Matrix Online... Can't f***in' wait

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Definitely FPS. With strategy next. Don't play much else. The Spiderweb Software games are awesome RPG's and I play the odd action game. And World of Goo :whistle:

EDIT:And whats wrong with reviving this thread? Not everyone on the forum has posted in it yet as you can see :P

If you never revived a thread then one day the threads would cover everything and there would be nothing to talk about :lol:

Edited by Zenskas

Gotta say MMORPG, I'm a huge fan of World of Warcraft, been playing since 2004. Close second would be FPS's, Halo: Combat Evolved was the first video game i really got into, back in 2001.

Personally i don't see a humongous issue with MMORPG's, i mean, if you want to play Xbox live, you need to pay for that. To me, the whole "I don't want to pay after I've bought the games" is sort of like saying "I don't want to pay for the internet because I've bought the modem".

Having said that MMORPG's are my favourite, that's just because I like World of Warcraft so much. That's the only MMORPG I play :lol:. Definitely play more FPS's: Halo 1+2+3, Far Cry 2, COD4 (and soon 5), Bioshock, etc...