Integrate IE7 result in lsass.exe: Not Enough Quota

xenz

I have made an IE 7 addon to use with nlite...with this addon and RyanVM's Post-SP2 Update pack I have been able to make an install CD that is completely up to date with windows update. I have tested this addon with a copy of XP Corp and it worked perfectly...enjoy!

http://rapidshare.com/files/12601764/Baseb..._Addon.cab.html

Gee, an addon from an unknown guy with a total of one posts. I can hardly wait to get this ---- not! :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Exactly same error as original post. OEM XPhome SP2 version 2002. Have tried various integrations each starting with a clean XP source. Always the integration of Hotfix IE7-WindowsXP-x86-enu.exe (15,142KB) that causes the reported error. Tried with or without winnt.sif. Tried with or without direct integration of hotfixes (advanced tab). Have tried on actual machine and Virtual PC2007.

Cold Fusion: I am working. I uninstalled and removed the program folder (nLite), then reinstalled 1.3RC2 and now OK. I have tried all yesterday to replicate the error without success. I notice that the program folder is not removed during uninstallation, could anything reside in there to affect the next version?. Thanks to you all.

I used VX2POEM_EN disc (XP SP2 OEM original ) too.

added IE7, RVMAddonsDX9_1.1.7z, RVMUpdatePack2.1.6.7z, RVMAddonsWGA_1.5.723.1.7z.

Got the same error :"lsass.exe: Not Enough Quota"

where is the problem? the XP disc? the RVMUpdatePack2.1.6?

anyone have a solution yet?

I have the same problem with VX2POEM_EN + IE7 +Ryan Hotfixes2.1.6:

"lsass.exe: Not Enough Quota"

Is there going to be a solution for this??

I just Noticed RyanVM's Windows XP Post-SP2 Update Pack 2.1.7 is out. :)

Maybe it is fixed...

It's not the bug with the pack or nLite, it's the way you do it, when someone finds what exact combination that is I will put some sort of detection and warn you.

Do you maybe do it like integrate IE7 then restart nLite (or use third party tool) and integrate RVM pack?

That would cause some serious problems because RVM pack has IE6 updates in it, not IE7. But when done in a way RVM first then IE7 or both at the same time in nLite then it's fine.

Thanks for your replay Nuhi.

I did some tests -

1. I integrated WMP11 using "WMP11 Integrator" tool. Then integrated IE7 with nlite 1.2.1 final. (No tweaks or removing, just adding IE7).

Tested with vmware - result - "lsass.exe not enough quota - not enough virtual memory or paging file quota is available to complete the specified operation".

2. I integrated WMP11 using "WMP11 Integrator" tool. Then integrated IE7 with nlite 1.3RC2. (No tweaks or removing, just adding IE7).

Tested with vmware - result (same error) - "lsass.exe not enough quota - not enough virtual memory or paging file quota is available to complete the specified operation".

My XP disc was PRO SP2 free OEM. It was labeled "VX2POEM_EN".

I had integrated nlite with OEM discs before. But then I used XP pro OEM sP1 which I manually integrated SP2. Had no problem then.

Maybe it's got to do with the Specific XP - "VX2POEM_EN"?

USE NLITE 13RC2

just use ms IE7.exe

I test eng ,cht ,chs ver same problem.

Q1==========================================================================

Integrate IE7 result in lsass.exe: Not Enough Quota

with new ver200607 xp \i386\svcpack\kb9115??.exe FAIL integrate IE7 !

with old ver200408 xp \i386 no \svcpack sucessfully integrate IE7 !

Q2==========================================================================

KB924667.EXE mfc40u.dll can't write to integrate xp nothing to do.

use nlite 13rc2 + RyanVM's WinXPSP2 Update Pack 2.1.7 new mfc40u.dll can't write to integrate xp. FAIL!

use RyanVM Integrator 1.4.3 + RyanVM's WinXPSP2 Update Pack 2.1.7 new mfc40u.dll sucessfully integrate. OK!

Edited by ericlai

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem. I have a clean install CD of Windows XP Pro SP2 (German, no OEM!!!).

I've downloaded "IE7-WindowsXP-x86-deu" from the MS homepage and integrated it using nLite 1.3.0.4 Final. The folder was CLEAN, no additional hotfixes had been added before. The only thing I did was integrating IE 7 and creating a bootable ISO. That is it.

The first part of the setup (text-based) worked fine, but the graphical part simply stopped with the already mentioned error (lasass.exe).

Is there any solution for this problem yet?

thx, Dan

Edited by direx

• 4 weeks later...

I got the same problem only after slipstreaming latest IE7 update: IE7-WindowsXP-KB931768-x86-enu.exe

Before everything worked fine.

My steps:

1. I got Windows XP SP2 integrated Corporate english.
  2. Slipstreamed all PreSP3 updates, IE7 and WMP11 with HFSLIP (nLite is a buggy thing and just killing distros)
  3. Everything working fine and installs.
  4. Downloaded IE7-WindowsXP-KB931768-x86-enu and slipstreamed with /integrate key.
  5. Got lsass.exe error :blink:

I'm gonna try to slipstream everything with HFSLIP and that last update too. Will come back soon.

Yeah, HFSLIP helps! (Sorry, but nLite sucks, never built work distribution with it)

Just do these steps:

1. Get clean WinXP SP2 distro
  2. Slipstream everything with IE7 and WMP11 with HFSLIP (read manual at HFSLIP Website)
  3. Try. Your new installation package shoud work. My one does.

I have never had this error. I use XP Pro Corp but i use original source first then always slipstream SP2 to update files in case anything is corrupt. Make sure there is not $OEM$ folder installing some old files or anything. I suggest also that if you use Ryans pack and want to integrate IE7 and WMP11 that you do a install of RyanVM update pack first then in a new instance you can do IE7 + WMP11. I usually do IE7 in Nlite and wmp11 in the slipstreamer. After that i integrate WGA and DX9c alongside any drivers and customizing i need to do. Never really a problem except when I did include some packs that weren't necc. now I just throw all packs in at once and nlite just gets it right I guess... I do it other way sometimes just to make sure nothing goes out of order. nuhi i am curious what nlite leaves behind on the cd that is custom from nlite itself. Modded or added files to windows install I mean like ini files or anything just curious to know.