Techcity

Corvette

• 2 weeks later...

I've done some improvements the last few weeks! New sections, An IPDynamic lite news page and new ranking names. And also I swiched from CaliSkin V6 to CaliSkin V5 because I messed up V6 by editing templates to link to a new logo. But V5 is better because I can really figure out the new posts icon in V5.

I would recommend that if you are wanting to create a decent forum site that you lose the "free" hosting. I recommend emaxhosting.com (XPerties company). I signed up with an account there not too long ago, and I am pleased. Fast site and a lot of built in features. I won't post my site here out of respect for the forums, but if you are interested in checking it out please let me know. I will PM you the link.

• 1 month later...

Good news! I found a good host that's free and offers Subdomain hosting and PHP, FTP and MySQL support! I am going to install IPB 1.3 on my new host and I will make Techcity V2 even better than ever!

The new link should be techcity.ssxh.net . This hosting is provided by IllusionFX.

• 3 months later...

Well I've been having so much trouble finding free hosting that I re-opened my site up and giving it a majior redesign. I'm working on a new theme behind the scenes and I have been upgraded to IPB 1.3.

The link is the same as before but now I've also got a redirection at techcity.cjb.net .

• 5 months later...

Well as you see, I've been working on other projects and have decided to bring back the site, we are now on broken-hosting.net, not BBFree. I will have FTP now so it will have a new customized experince.

techcity.broken-hosting.net

(don't let the name fool you, they are a fairly new host and it's just a name, it's not really broken)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Too late! I already moved, techcity.usaviohosting.com

Now at least here I get some added perks, like cPanel and FTP that actually WORKS!

I set up YabbSE using Fantastico so I'm already ready to go.

(I took advantage of this downtime to make a sneaky move)

• 5 weeks later...