Is there a way to integrate the latest DirectX in XP CD?

I tried to use the svcpack method using the Q:A and R:N switches in svcpack.inf to install directx october release. appearently didn´t work. nLite does not integrate it. Is there another way?

Other thing, inside the directx package there is lots of zipped files, like directx april 2006, and other. Are all those packages necessary? I was thinking that maybe i coulde reduce the size of directx, cause it´s ocupying lots of space in my uxp cd.

I tried to use the svcpack method using the Q:A and R:N switches in svcpack.inf to install directx october release. appearently didn´t work. nLite does not integrate it. Is there another way?

Other thing, inside the directx package there is lots of zipped files, like directx april 2006, and other. Are all those packages necessary? I was thinking that maybe i coulde reduce the size of directx, cause it´s ocupying lots of space in my uxp cd.

Hey man, if you want direct x9c Windows XP sp2 has it already embeded

Hey man, if you want direct x9c Windows XP sp2 has it already embeded

Some newer games require later builds of DirectX 9.0c than what comes with the factory build of DirectX.

RyamVM Add-ons and Update Packs are all in english.

I´m not willing to use it with my pt-br XP.

The new DirectX End-User Runtime December 2006 are out.

And i don´t know any other way to install it without using RunOnceEx.

Shoudn´t there be a method for integrating it in the source of XP CD?

nLite does not do it. Maybe replacing the directx files inside the source of the CD...

I find it very hard to believe that anything about the DirectX runtimes are localized outside of the installers. If I'm wrong, feel free to say so, but my bet is the DLLs are the exact same regardless of language.

Some are but d3dx*.dll files are neutral (speaking of the langage).