What u playing at the moment?

jayroller

Just discovered a nice little game called Torchlight. Its a simple RPG (without huge amounts of quests and towns or anything) that is addicting and plays like Diablo. It has got a fair few items, and you get a pet that helps you fight/hold items etc. Anyway, it's fun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A heavily modded FSX and Rise of Flight, also finally got into the first Stalker game and am really enjoying it with the major mod package that was released for it.

• 3 weeks later...

Heroes of Might and Magic V! Now that I am using a PC at home with no video card, I was having problems finding a game to play. I only have integrated graphics, which is 256MB Intel controller. Heroes V did not work until I installed DirectX 9, which is odd I have DirectX 11 you'd think a 9 game would work out of the box. Well it seems to work ok.

:hello:

I am between Zenses Ocean, Zenses Rainforest (puzzle type games both for DS) & Legend of Heroes: Tear of Vermillion (PSP)....

I haven't gone back to FFXII: Revenant Wings yet (DS)... (I'm at the end about to beat it but need to finish crafting items.... :blushing: I'm not a fan of the Midlight's Deep.... :no: It's sort of hard to me, but it's the best place to get Gems! )

I played a fair amount of GTA IV online yesterday. The free mode is the best for me. The recent update added Police response which is kinda neat unless you're trying to do tricks and they keep smashing into you. I got up to a 4 stars when they bust out the SWAT team on you.

An interesting this is that now the cops can go after the other players and I have to double check my map and make sure they are not after me. I also found some new things to do thanks to the other players in the game. I had the distinct feeling that those two guys were able to talk to each other and I couldn't.