What u playing at the moment?

jayroller

AT the moment:

PC:

World of Warcraft. Have been since 2004.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars

Soon:

Counter Strike: Source

Crysis Warhead.

Xbox 360:

Fable 2

Halo 3

Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Vegas 2

When they are released:

Halo 3: ODST

Assassins Creed 2

Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2

starcraft

also been playing a bit of SOF 2 on line a bit works nice on my old computer:)

I used to play Starcraft on bnet. I was not very good until I joined a clan. Back then, I think it was called [RF] Red Falcon or something. The clan leader was a guy in the top 10 ladder for Korea. He then trained me how to play with Protoss. I then started doing better and also stopped losing. I think I quit after 35 straight wins. This was in 2000 tho. I'm probably pretty bad at it now.

In other news, I did my research and did some driving today to a gamestop that had a used copy of We Love Katamari. It was the closest Gamestop to have it (it was 12 miles away) and the second closest place was in Olean, which is a good 1.5-2 hour drive. So I bit the bullet and paid $25 for it, which is WAY above what I'd normally pay for a used game. I am about to try it out. I beat Katamari Damacy and since the sequel is supposed to be much longer, I'll probably be able to play it for more than a week!

• 2 weeks later...

Was Playing CODWAW ,but ever since I got L4D,I've Been Playing That.Maybe I'll Start Playing CODWAW when Map Pack 2 and Patch 1.5 comes out.And,when my friends buys it and when they fix the friend invite system in co-op mode since I can never invite a friend in that game.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Far Cry ended way too fast. It was fun, i like FPS but not good enough to ever play again. I tried playing Albion on DOSBox again. First time in about... umm.. whenever it came out. It was cool but it was too annoying. Next I might play Strife for the third time!