What u playing at the moment?

jayroller

• 5 years later...
Ah HA! i knew this thread existed! It had to!

Anyways, here's me:

PC

Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Quake III Arena

PS2

Katamari Damacy

Black

Nice like the what are you listening to ATM thread!

Your playing some pretty old games there but as for me I just got TES4:Oblivion and will be playing that soon just so I can get all the mods and make it look way better than the Xbox 360 version :whistle:

And for comparison to Quake 3 I am playing UT1 and UT3.

As well as CS:S and COD4. Oh and I recently bought myself a copy of Crysis Warhead :thumbup

Still using the old PS2 eh? SAME!!! But I really don't play it much at all...

Nice like the what are you listening to ATM thread!

Your playing some pretty old games there but as for me I just got TES4:Oblivion and will be playing that soon just so I can get all the mods and make it look way better than the Xbox 360 version :whistle:

And for comparison to Quake 3 I am playing UT1 and UT3.

As well as CS:S and COD4. Oh and I recently bought myself a copy of Crysis Warhead :thumbup

Still using the old PS2 eh? SAME!!! But I really don't play it much at all...

I bought a PS2 just to watch DVDs so I don't have many games for it. I am also slowly running out of things to do in Morrowind so I am probably going to uninstall it and reply Oblivion as well. It will be a long install, that and Shivering Isles. I hope I saved my DLC from last time tho! I don't want to pay for it again lol.

I bought a PS2 just to watch DVDs so I don't have many games for it. I am also slowly running out of things to do in Morrowind so I am probably going to uninstall it and reply Oblivion as well. It will be a long install, that and Shivering Isles. I hope I saved my DLC from last time tho! I don't want to pay for it again lol.

Yeah I got my PS2 from a friend really cheap but it was busted (made loud clicking noises and froze up lots in 80% of games) but I fixed it of course :lol: Cleaned the whole thing out then opened the optical drive and tightened the screw that holds the laser on the rail and bam! Worked perfectly :yes:

If you didn't save your DLC then there are always heaps of third party mods that can keep you occupied!

Edited by Zenskas