[Release] Adobe Reader 9.0 Lite

Shark007

Adobe Reader v9.0 is out!

http://ardownload.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/9.x/9.0/enu/AdbeRdr90_en_US.exe

What are you waiting?

:thumbup:hello:

did anyone figure out how to silent install adobe reader 9 - preferably as MSI package?

Edited by grunz

did anyone figure out how to silent install adobe reader 9 - preferably as MSI package?
After extraction, you can find the setup files here:

%APPDATA%\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Setup Files\READER9

Thanks to all for the pat on the back...

I have prepared version 9.0 in 4 languages (thats all that was available at the time I visited Adobe)

English, German, French, Japanese

As usual, I use dialup, it will take some time to get them uploaded.

MajorGeeks will have the English version tomorrow morning (12-14hrs after this post)

I will try to get MajorGeeks to carry the German version also.

All other versions will be on the rapidshare server IF that avenue is still available to me ( i think it is)

shark

Edited by Shark007

I would appreciate ANY msfn user that frequents these forums to contact me by PM to receive a download URL

for the 9.0 German Lite version and is willing to subsequently upload it to rapidshare for me.

msfn user Dynaletik has stepped up and offered to make the German version available - expect a download URL soon. Thanks Dynaletik

dialup sucks by with your help I can get the german version out today too.

The French and Japanese versions will have to wait until I can upload them to my private server

and then I'll contact coucou to make it available on rapidshare. (aprox. 24hrs from this posting)

shark

Edited by Shark007

Many thanks Shark.

Which build did you use? The standard http download listed at 34mb?

I notice in the adobe ftp that there are two builds, one 34mb and other listed at 25mb. Maybe the latter don't includes Acrobat.com support and therefore is more "lite" than the standard download.

Hi shark,

I suppose another gr8 release from you - but the majorgeeks page is not available from germany (whole site not). Do you have a mirror for the germany ar9 lite version ?

:unsure:

Uh oh - Dynaletiks post answered my question whil I was posting :D

Edited by tekkie330