[Release] Adobe Reader 9.0 Lite

Shark007

There was a small prowblem with the 8.1 Polish Lite version.

It would default to English.

Hopefully I have corrected it in this updated release

shark

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /files/ar81lite_PL.7z on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

:}

There was a small prowblem with the 8.1 Polish Lite version.

It would default to English.

Hopefully I have corrected it in this updated release

shark

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /files/ar81lite_PL.7z on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

:}

Just to confirm, the download is broken. This will have to wait until i get highspeed internet access. I will make it available within 24hrs of this posting.

HI, the french version doesn't seem to work on rapidshare. I tried several times with Firefox and even IE but it just won't download. I tried the us version and it worked on the first try.

Could there be something wrong with the file?

Thanks!

HI, the french version doesn't seem to work on rapidshare. I tried several times with Firefox and even IE but it just won't download. I tried the us version and it worked on the first try.

Thanks!

works for me, if I had highspeed access I'd grab it and place it elsewhere...

maybe someone else will do this for you...

shark

Thanks!

As said by Shark007, it seems all ok.

Have you tried to use a different server?

Before the download starts you can choose which one to use.

If it doesn't work, I can upload it elsewhere, wherever you want (mediafire, megaupload, etc.)

Hi, I am brand new here. I never knew about Adobe Reader Lite, so because of today's 8.1.2 link at Major Geeks it is the first time I am trying to install the program. But I have not yet been able to do so, because at the beginning it says, "Trying to remove any old version" and then pops up this error message: >Internal Error 2753. Updater.api_NON_OPT< and closes - which makes installation impossible. The case is, there is no old version because I removed everything from Adobe a long time ago and am using haihaisoft pdf reader and Visage eXpert PDF. Is there anything I can do to help installation a success, please??

--

BTW: Is Danish one of the included languages Adobe Reader Lite?

Hi, I am brand new here. I never knew about Adobe Reader Lite, so because of today's 8.1.2 link at Major Geeks it is the first time I am trying to install the program. But I have not yet been able to do so, because at the beginning it says, "Trying to remove any old version" and then pops up this error message: >Internal Error 2753. Updater.api_NON_OPT< and closes - which makes installation impossible. The case is, there is no old version because I removed everything from Adobe a long time ago and am using haihaisoft pdf reader and Visage eXpert PDF. Is there anything I can do to help installation a success, please??

--

BTW: Is Danish one of the included languages Adobe Reader Lite?

I can only guess, but I think you have leftover reg entries from previous installs.

deleting the following 2 registry keys should fix that.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Adobe\Acrobat Reader]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader]

yes, Danish is amongst the releases.

shark