[Release] Adobe Reader 9.0 Lite

Shark007

Hi, Shark007

Dont is possible to edit an pdf forms wiht your Adobe Lite, the locals to fill is not acessible. Its a bug or feature ON your pack?

Im using your 8.0 Lite pt-br.

EDIT: a little error of digitation

Then it´s a feature on your pack. I very like of your pack and I will continue with using it.

Thanks for the pack and for your reply.

0d

Edited by 0d14r3

Hi, Shark007

Dont is possible to edit an pdf forms wiht your Adobe Lite, the locals to fill is not acessible. Its a bug or feature or your pack?

Im using your 8.0 Lite pt-br.

I realize my releases will not meet everyone's needs.

If it wont do something you expected it to do I suggest

you uninstall the Lite version and install the full version.

shark

Heya Shark, I just downloaded and installed your 8.1 Extreme build, and it's asking me to reboot. This might be due to installing it over 8.0, I don't know.

This type of notification is usually caused by the installer not being able to replace a file in use such as having your web browser open during the installation. I doubt this will occur during an unattended install, but this is not tested.

shark

hopefully spanish is among those 11 ;)

the divshare link you posted is not working, i got this:

We've redesign and reorganized the site, introducing many new features and retiring some that don't fit our mission or haven't been widely adopted. Groups are one feature that we have eliminated to provide you with a simpler, more powerful DivShare
so i guess they have deleted your files. there are some interesting sites to host your files such as eSnips or 4shared

Thanks.

Thnx shark the main page of DivShare says:

"We're making big changes at DivShare!

We've redesign and reorganized the site, introducing many new features and retiring some that don't fit our mission or haven't been widely adopted. Groups are one feature that we have eliminated to provide you with a simpler, more powerful DivShare."

But, with the links you posted in your last post, everything works fine. Downloading and thnx.