A flash video ridiculing users too lazy to search

Jeremy

I saw someone post a link to a flash video making fun of the typical user too lazy to search and just create a thread without a second thought. Anyone remember this? Was a *long* time ago. Was wondering if anyone had a link?

Cheers,

Jeremy

This has been a standard "read before posting" link on at least 12 of the forums I frequent.

What the $#$%?

The OP was asking for it and I replied with the answer.

Why are you giving me static over answering the OP's question?

Woah put down your spikes. He wasn't giving you flack. He was just mentioning that he's seen the flash on 12 of the forums he frequents. Those 12 forums make it a point to tell their users to "read before posting" with that flash. It was a comment on his part, nothing more.

This has been a standard "read before posting" link on at least 12 of the forums I frequent.

What the $#$%?

The OP was asking for it and I replied with the answer.

Why are you giving me static over answering the OP's question?

Woah put down your spikes. She wasn't giving you flack. She was just mentioning that she's seen the flash on 12 of the forums she frequents. Those 12 forums make it a point to tell their users to "read before posting" with that flash. It was a comment on her part, nothing more.

:whistle:

Woah put down your spikes. She wasn't giving you flack. She was just mentioning that she's seen the flash on 12 of the forums she frequents. Those 12 forums make it a point to tell their users to "read before posting" with that flash. It was a comment on her part, nothing more.

:whistle:

Oops. Sorry. You gotta admit... LLXX isn't very gender specific. Hard to tell that you are a woman. :blushing:

Oops. Sorry. You gotta admit... LLXX isn't very gender specific. Hard to tell that you are a woman. :blushing:

That's a good bit of the reason I am so blatent with mine (custom title and changed username)... I got tired of having to correct people :)

That's a good bit of the reason I am so blatent with mine (custom title and changed username)... I got tired of having to correct people :)

That and the fact that you chose Amy Rose as your avatar and not Sonic The Hedgehog.