Slim down Office 2003 (Words, Excel and PowerPnt) to 40mb

Agashka

Hi,

I've managed to slim-down my version of Office 2003 (Words, Excel and PowerPnt) to 36meg, so it can be put on my Windows CD,

And i would like to know if there anyone interested on how-to to that, because I could write a tutorial but Im not gonna make one if there areally one out there.

Anyone interested?

Or , is there any simmilar guide to that?

thanks,

Agashka

Hi,

I've managed to slim-down my version of Office 2003 (Words, Excel and PowerPnt) to 36meg, so it can be put on my Windows CD,

And i would like to know if there anyone interested on how-to to that, because I could write a tutorial but Im not gonna make one if there areally one out there.

Anyone interested?

Or , is there any simmilar guide to that?

thanks,

Agashka

I would be interested in your tutorial on this subject that you followed. If you could write one I would like to check it out. Sounds like something that could be useful for myself. Thanks in advance.

Agashka - Any news on putting a tutorial together for this??

Edited by ehurdler

Hi,I've managed to slim-down my version of Office 2003 (Words, Excel and PowerPnt) to 36meg, so it can be put on my Windows CD,And i would like to know if there anyone interested on how-to to that, because I could write a tutorial but Im not gonna make one if there areally one out there.Anyone interested?Or , is there any simmilar guide to that?thanks, Agashka
I'm interested to know :yes:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...