Using NAV 2003 from NSW 2003

First of all my copy is legal for 2 licenses. I just want to install NAV 2003 on my desktop computer from the NSW 2003 CD and everything will be installed on the other computer. How do I go about doing this? Here is what I have tried and have gotten an "Internal Program Error" after running the NAV 2003 install; it wouldn't run:

-Ran the setup from the NAV folder

-Selected just Norton AntiVirus

This worked for NSW 2002, but not 2003, how come?

BTW, there are no error codes like "4000,319" on the error dialog and Symantec's solutions didn't help.

TIA

If you want to install just the Norton Antivirus feature, still use the setup for Systemworks, the one that loads with the Autorun. When presented with the option, tell it that you want to do a custom install. It will show all of the products with a drop down arrow on the left next to their names. Just click on the drop down arrow and select "not installed" for everything but Norton Antivirus (ie: Cleansweep, Ghost, etc.) and click on next. This will just install the Norton Antivirus program, however, I am not sure if the shortcuts on the start menu will be in a "Norton Antivirus" folder or in a "Norton Systemworks" folder.

Hope it works out.

~ZooL

• 2 weeks later...

maybe this is a bit of a long shot but install the entire systemworks then add / remove programs and remove all the stuff you dont want leaving you with a working norton from systemworks, your then free to use your other programs on your other comp which is still breaking the eula bcos your using the software product on a computer but ah well this rule sux.