help where are my sddons

stonewall2

please help!! i goto hot fixes and updates page then insert then to where i have addons stored and double

click the addon and it goes into hotfix window then i go back to different page to remove some windows components such as windows tour and i add explorer icon to desk top. then i set up my unattended

and then create iso. my iso come out without a problem but none of the addons or changes i have made

are present on the new cd. any help anyone can give to me will be greatly appreciated.

thank to all in advance STONEWALL

thank you for your response to my addon questions. i am not sure how to to send boot.ini file from last session

maybe someone can explain.as to what addons i am trying to add they are from rado54 list.

addaware-avg-flash-shockwave-c-cleaner-explorer 7.i have them in a folder on my desk .

i go to add hotfix then insert then to my folder and double click the addon i want it shows up in my nlite

hotfix list. then i repeat the process for next addon when done i go back to make my changes in my windows applications.

thank you yery much for for your input. stonewall