shutdown several pc on a network

mad_dog369

I was wondering if there was a way to shutdown several pc's on a network at the same time, because i take care of about 40 pc's and at the end of the day someone has to turn them all off. so i was hoping there was an easyer way, preferably with batch files (reason being, becasue i'm used to using them and would be easyer).

Edited by mad_dog369

rtfm

-_-

7.b This community is built upon mutual respect. You are not allowed to flame other members. People who do not respect personal opinions and/or personal work will be warned in first instance. If you ignore the warning and keep on flaming, you will be banned without notice.

Hi Mad Dog,

The windows administrators automation toolkit has some really handy scripts for performing tasks such as this for the network administrator, including one to shutdown or restart computers. If you like, drop me a pm, and i can send you the script over for you to cut/paste and modify :D

'mutual respect' includes reading the relavant material and doing searches before asking questions.......

oh come on guys, someone asks for help and everyone tells them to sod off and *read the manual*

if that where the case, we could tell everyone to sod off, and never share any info....give me a break

• 1 month later...