1.21 vs. other nLite versions

Akkuma

I've used nLite for the past 2-3 years and since I'm about to build a new rig I came to get the latest version of 1.21. However, I've been reading up and it seems that the latest version has more problems than it is worth especially for what I use it for. I use nLite for the hotfix integration, tweaking services, preferences, etc. I don't use it for any application installation as I prefer to do that manually to always be installing the latest version of things plus I am planning this time to move the Documents and Settings, My Documents, etc. with TuneUp Utillities.

So what are your opinions?

Well 1.2.1 has had all kinds of lil annoying problems causing me to change a lot of my setup and it still does not work right.

I decided to go back to 1.01 and everything works great except for internet. For some reason the internet hi-cups before a connection is made. Once its made everything is smooth. Not sure if this is nlite or a driver or just that my wifi card is 3 yrs old. If I dont get this issue fixed I am going to start seeking answers on this problem.

im doing a rebuild so when i do , do a reinstall on the weekend its a 5 hrs job not a 8 hr job

( yes there is a lot of time to be saved if you do it right )

one of the problems i had was getting the WPI to load right but thats fix so ,, and that took like 4 shots

but making sure the hotfix work without any problem is the pain in the a** that anyone will tell you that