[RELEASE] Winamp eLite One-Click Installer

ZileXa

Actually I changed my mind Z.. this release is...

FANTASTIC!

I'd like to have your children :wub:

Cheers on a terrific release mate, I am now a converted Winamp user (previously Quintessential Player)

:thumbup

Whua, so sweet. But uhhm I am a man you know? Oh perhaps you do... Sorry, I have this prejudice, I always assume people on MSFN forums (and most other software related sites) are guys, not girls.

So after all this time I now realize PixelatedEmpire is a she! :w00t:

So let's have kiddies :thumbup

(actually I don't like having them I think, making them is not a problem :angel )

I have a question about winamp.. I can't for the life of me figure out how to change the mouse click commands when Winamp is running.

For example when viewing the playlist, a single click will automatically play the song clicked. I wish to change this to a double click. I am using this installer with the "glass affect" skin included (not sure if that is it's actually name).

My apologies if this is not related to the installer directly, I am a bit of a newbie to winamp, but this is frustrating me no end! :blushing:

Edited by piXelatedEmpire

I have a question about winamp.. I can't for the life of me figure out how to change the mouse click commands when Winamp is running.

For example when viewing the playlist, a single click will automatically play the song clicked. I wish to change this to a double click. I am using this installer with the "glass affect" skin included (not sure if that is it's actually name).

My apologies if this is not related to the installer directly, I am a bit of a newbie to winamp, but this is frustrating me no end! :blushing:

(not sure if you have to STOP the music first) Rightclick on the Playbutton and deselect "Play on selection".

This is not skin dependant. It was first part of a plugin (SingleClick'n'Play) but I think it's buildin Winamp now, not sure if I had to add it manually.

It can be handy, but especially when you are moving around songs in your playlist it can be very unhandy.

Also interesting: rightclick the Stopbutton (no matter if music is playing or not). You have fade-out option and standby/shutdown after playlist options :)

May you add EQ option?

I like its simple 36_1_75.gif

but there is no EQ,

if there is any where to open it

Thanks

Later edit: I've downloaded the pink one 1st, but now I've downloaded the blue one...all in one

thanks

Edited by MGadAllah

• 2 weeks later...

There is EQ, but it's dependant on the skin wether it's visible in the menu.

I can't change anything about this, you should contact the person who created the skin. I hate it even the very nice SimplicityClear skin (standardly selected in the Masculin version) doesn't have Equalizer option in the menu. The other skins do have it.

Search google/yahoo for the skin and you'll find the creator.

So this is an issue of the skin, not a winamp thing or eLite version bug.

Edited by ZileXa

• 2 weeks later...