vLite 0.6 beta - Wiiiiiiii

nuhi

Camarade_Tux: Only when deleting

nuhi: What a bullcrap way of doing things.

1. Why create a separate user just to copy the contents of the disk?

2. And why not do it the way nLite does it? I never had any problems removing it's temp-files.

Edited by tordenflesk

@tordenflesk, afaik vlite is not able to extract wim files on its own, it relies on a minifilter. And that's the way the minifilter works.

Try again, right-click, properties, select a group you're a member of and try to tick/untick the full control box. If you can't, this means you do not own the folder. Try again with directly with system32.

Edited by Camarade_Tux

I doubt respecting my temp-folder will solve anything. I got rid of the folder by re-doing the process of copying the DVD to Disk, but it seems to me that's a waste of both time and space since it clearly could be done with a simple Shift-DEL and not waste ANY space in the process.

Edited by tordenflesk

tordenflesk, do you read what I write! Jesus that other guy to whom I said the same on the email already thanked that it cleaned the temp files. Have patience until the next version if you don't want to browse one more time...or better yet don't use it.

Hmmm is it me, or is it not possible to customize a vista 64bit install using vlite in XP 32bit?

I don't get an option to change the architecture...?

Ahh,,, my bad...think I used the wrong iso ;) think it only has 32 bit versions :(

Edited by -.-PhanTom-.-

Nuhi: I read what you wrote, I just asked if it could be possible to do it another way. I'm sorry if i didn't throw in a bunch of useless "thanks" and "please"-thingys.

Indeed, respect is quite useless nowadays. Way easier to bicker on how people do things in ways other than yours.

Edited by DamonP