not sure if this is nlite problem or not

hclarkjr

i just made a nlite install cd and installed windows without a clitch at all, added IE7 & WMP11 without any problems at all. thanx to nuhi and all the others involved in this :) my problem is a minor one that i hope is an easy fix. when i installed my sound card drivers (audigy 2Zs latest driver) i can not get the sound scheme to work. no start up sounds, clicks and so forth. when i go to controll panel and sounds the window is blank so i select windows default and click apply but it will not stay. any idea what is wrong? sorry if this is not nlite related

Edited by hclarkjr

was not shouting, if caps set you off that much i apoligise. geeezzzzz

and for the record ryanvm the reason for the caps was i was trying to emphasize that i was unsure if nlite was at fault for my slight problem, for you to jump in like that is uncalled for

@hclarkjr,

My friend has pc with similar soundcard. You shouldn't integrate driver, cause latest version won't integrate properly. Besides there is software You need to install along with driver to get full advantage of Your card and this can not be done solely by driver integration. Software part can not be installed separately, so anyway You need full install of package after fresh install of XP

Ryan is angry on me as I posted topic not related posts in his thread, don't take it to Your heart, nothing personal.

Alex

i did not integrate the driver but ran the full installer after XP was installed. i can access the audio console but am unsure why my sounds are not working. i have sound but not the windows sounds, i know it is mimor but it is irratating me :)

was not shouting, if caps set you off that much i apoligise. geeezzzzz

and for the record ryanvm the reason for the caps was i was trying to emphasize that i was unsure if nlite was at fault for my slight problem, for you to jump in like that is uncalled for

It was not uncalled for in forum communities typing all in CAPS is considered yelleing and does irratate alot of us and in the process most of us will not help someone who has been considered to be yelling\demanding.