Is there a way to skip "Windows will now adjust..."

jumpman

Thats it guys...im off to make my completely unattended installation...and this is the only thing stopping me.

That popup dialog "Windows will now adjust your resolution, click "OK" to continue. "

Is there a way to set the default resolution and stop this dialog appearing?

Thanx a LOT...i found endless solutions in this forum!!!

Victor

Sorry for my bad english :P

EDIT: I tried setting resolution, refresh rate and color depth in nlinte...but it doesnt affect anything as i dont use my drivers(ati x1900 drivers) and i dont want to slipstream drivers as i change vid cards from time to time.

Edited by jumpman

I think when I integrate my video drivers and set the resolution in the unattended section of nLite I don't get this popup dialog.

You can set the resolution in the unattended section of nLite.

Welcome to MSFN :thumbup

Edited by rado354

I did that...but i still get that pop up...i dont want to slipstream video drivers, cause like i stated before...i change vid cards from time to time...is there any other way to skip this pop up?

Yes...i set 800x600 and all those values in the unattended tab and it keeps poping up.

I thought there was no way around it if you set a resolution. I set mine to 1024x768 and I have always gotten that pop up. If there is a way to stop it from comming up that is great and I wanna know. Plus there are 2 pop up's actually. One is asking you to adjust then a second one confirming it and it has a count down. Don't you get 2 jumpman? I do. If you found a way you would have to get both. :-)

I have same problem with 1.2.1 and go back to 1.2 which no have this problem.

I am using an dot net from RogueSpear without problem and johndoe create a daemon tolls addon version 4.08.

Look at Applications Addon subforum.