Auto connection (ADSL)?

swbchen

Any way to auto connection by ADSL !

I am tired of pressing the keys !!!

purchasing a router would work, then the connection stays on all the time, you could add your internet connection you made to your startup option and let it run from there also

purchasing a router would work, then the connection stays on all the time, you could add your internet connection you made to your startup option and let it run from there also

It does not work ! Too many options before the final click!

any dilaer like WinPoET for Xp???

It does not work ! Too many options before the final click!

any dilaer like WinPoET for Xp???

if it is an ADSL connection then you could setup a router to connect automatically the PPOE and keep it constantly alive, on the same hand the network connection wizard will allow you to create a connection and set it to automatically connect, you would just have to add it to your startup folder

why not just disable 'display progress while connecting' and 'prompt for name and password, certificate, etc.' on connection properties and create shortcut and put it on startup folder ?

it works for me

why not just disable 'display progress while connecting' and 'prompt for name and password, certificate, etc.' on connection properties and create shortcut and put it on startup folder ?

it works for me

yes ! It works perfectly !!!

Thank you!