Water cooled computers???

zErO

Is anyone running or seen any of these water cooled computers, are these things 4 real!!!!!

[b:82be2b2f2c]Xperties [/b:82be2b2f2c] maybe u can give me ur input as I know ur a big case fan ......

when is this madness going to stop.......whats next liquid monitors:rolleyes:

Yeah...I had one and one of the pipes burst sending water throughout my whole computer box. Oh, talking about electrocution! I was stuck to the keyboard and my wife had to tackle me to get me away from the computer. I was rushed to the emergency room and though I did not die...the burn scars still show all the way up my arms! Okay...that didn't really happen but wouldn't it be quite a story?:)

Rick

Actually there not loud at all. Alot quiter than fans, real quite! My next upgrade is going to be a cooler for my CPU and chipset. Ive been looking into it for some times now. And there reall not to high priced,you can get a full unit for around 150 to 300 depending on if you want your hard drives and vid card cooled to. Right now tho Im putting together a 24/7 server so Ill be adding the water cooler later on in the year.

-XPerties

BTW they do have liquid monitors now.lol

These are the system specs and this is only priced at [b:01d2a7d454]$199[/b:01d2a7d454], which I thought they would cost an arm and a leg to buy:eek:

Specifications :

Includes one Liquid CPU cooler

Includes one Water reservoir

Includes LED read-out for temperature monitoring

Includes Heat Exchange System

Includes Liquid coolant

Exceptional Pump reliability

Dual Pumps

Complete Alarm system

Auto-Shutdown

Secure CPU Cooler

Extremely CPU temperatures

Low Fan Noise

Light weight compared to similar designed cases

Low profile coolers and clean design

ATX style case

Checked out the link and the cooling case.....what is that that looks like the radiator out of my car!!!Lol

wouldnt mind seeing a pic of the transparent case with the neons though......got my mind thinking:cool:

BUt I think its a bit of an overkill. I mean, I just dont like hoses and crap running all over the place in my setup. Also, the hard drive water coolers are too much. Unless you are running a whopping 15,000 RPM or something. It just seems like to much for me, though the price is nice.

Big Booger