[Release] DAEMON Tools Lite v4.30.3

johndoe74

the problem u guys were facing with this addon, as I've recently discovered, is not awxdtools related but rather daemon tools related. the reason that error was showing up was that this addon requires daemon tools to be installed and in that, secure mode to be switched off. now since there's no unattended way to switch off secure mode once daemon tools has been installed (e.g., like via the registry) and it has to be manually switched off by the user to enable the installation of this addon, we face the problem that you guys have now become familiar with :D

• 4 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

updated to v4.11 with SPTD 1.53. since v4.11 creates a start menu program group with an uninstall shortcut, I've removed the registry additions that created uninstall entries in add/remove programs

more mirrors coming. please be patient. thanks

Edited by johndoe74

When i use the add-on on nLite, a new .exe file appears in the I386\SVCPACK. Its the .exe that can be found on the .cab file. Where does the .inf file go?

just add the .cab to the "Hotfixes, Addons and Update Packs" section of NLite. the rest is automatic, you don't have to worry about which .exe or which .inf file goes where. you do need to have unattended setup enabled for this addon to work

Edited by johndoe74