recap info: XPCREATE

ndr64

hi everybody,

searching with google a way to integrate sp2 in winxp cd i've find out this application, i have read all the topics there, but i'm a little bit confusioned, i hope someone can help me :)

1. first of all, which is the last release (i dont mind if it's beta or final) of XPCREATE??

the one that is linked at first page of this topic?? http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=76506

i see that the version of that link is marked as 01 JUL 2006, instead the one linked in the main site is marked 2005, but someone in the forum spoke about an "AUG 2006" version that i didn't find out....

2. the second big question is: how xpcreate treat all the hotfixes? it integrate the patches in the winxp cdrom or it simply copy them on the cd and then install them during the xp installation??

question related-> will i see some update in the "install" menu of windows control panel after winxp installation?

3. is it possible to integrate something like IE7, mozilla FF or not?

4. is it possible to use the download hotfixes function of the program using my own TXT file with all the direct links to the hotfixes?? if yes, which is the correct syntax to compile this file?

thanks to everyone for the time you've spent to read this post :)