Backup Software

03GrandAmGT

I've been using a managerie of backup software. Primarily Ghost as do the system partition with that, and then all the other data files with Tape Ware. I have at my disposal Hard Drives, CD-RW, DVD-RW and my tape library HP Surestore 24x6 144GB DAT autoloader. With Tape Ware I can only do system/data to tape. With hard drives and CD/DVD I can do everything and the same with hard drives. I would like to concentrate on just having a single program that I can do everything with and have seen and worked with the ghost in windows (HATE IT) plus you still have to reboot. I was looking at a piece of software "NovaBackup" http://www.novastor.com/ that would allow me to have any type of backup device connected to the software including zip drives. So what I would like to know is has anyone tried/worked with this program?? If so what is your opinion? I would STILL us ghost as my main system backup software,but this program also offers alot it seems compared to using ghost in windows. Plus it isn't a memory hog either.

TIA

John

DigeratiPrime,

I've had the trial version but it won't backup to tape. I have tried getting the trial of the workstation version but it will not let me download it. Have sent e-mail to acronis with no reply.

This is the screen that I get whenever I try to download the trial. So again I ask has anyone tried the NovaStor Pro backup?

Thanks

John