dot net issues

okay. i had thought the same. So it means that I'd have to add all three versions 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0 in the cd in the runonceex? I got the switchless installers for 1.1sp1 & 2.0 from ryanvm. Could you plz help me by telling me the switches for 3.0n for a quiet installation?

.NET 3.0 integrate full .NET 2.0 (you can see in the installer of 3.0), and you will see .NET 2.0 installed if you just install the 1.1 and 3.0. No need to install 2.0 before 3.0 ...

Just use /q from original donwloaded setup from microsoft, same for language pack.

Personnaly I don't integrate 3.0 because it's too "featured" for classic usage ... and take more long time to install ...

• 4 months later...

/q dont work

I just tried /q /norestart and .net 3.0 was still sitting there in windows update waiting to be installed :((

Just thought maybe someone would like to know that

maybe /qn" will work I dunno, thats what I`m tempted to try next anyway, if someone does know what switch to use I sure would love to know too *hint* *hint*

Just tried intergrating it and it installed .net 3.0 on my machine instead, and i didnt want .net 3.0 on this machine (sigh)

maybe ill try ryans all in one .net package

http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4523

Edited by viinno