Hotfixes For Windows XP Professional SP1

Aaron

ADDING NEW UPDATE TO THE LIST

Security Update for Windows XP (KB839643)

Q839643 (8th June 2004) *NEW*

A security issue has been identified that could allow an attacker to cause DirectX, or applications using DirectX, to become unresponsive.

Download - 435 KB

Hope its helpful.....

c'mon guys - 94 downloads of my 20meg update file (Using nearly 2gb of bandwidth) and nobodys said "Good job cubie" or "Well done" or antyhing!?

****!

:)

Should i continue adding the updates to it?

Chris.

just out of curiousity Cubie....

Why create a rar file? Why not just a batch file with a downloader that gets the patches from microsoft directly? aves you bandwidth.....and no large updates.....

What folder should we put this new directx patch in when using the xpcreate utility?

perhaps you should post that in the XPCREATE forum. This is just listting it for people to download. As a note, I believe there are current issues with it and XPC, it installs, but WU still says it's not....

Good job Cubie well done!!!

and about your sig - are you talking about the really long one, cuz I found it somewhere...someone quoted it, so its saved somewhere on this board...

this one?

lol THANKS! and thanks for getting my sig back - bloody gamehead, grass :)..
just out of curiousity Cubie....

Why create a rar file? Why not just a batch file with a downloader that gets the patches from microsoft directly? aves you bandwidth.....and no large updates.....

Because i have 4gb of bandwidth goto waste each month, nice to see it go somewhere.. But If people would be intrested, ill create a program that does it?

Would you lot be intrested?

Chris.