OT - Your Brain

Your brain is hard wired in such a way as to recognise potential matches to familiar objects, this is how optical illusions work...... But did yiu konw taht aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Your brain is hard wired in such a way as to recognise potential matches to familiar objects, this is how optical illusions work...... But did yiu konw taht aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

You english not very good is it..... :)

There is a medical term for that ...

Evelynn Wood used to have speed reading classes many years ago that were based on reading phrases, not words, and reading one sentence right to left, and the next left to right, (less eye-movement, refocusing).

I've also heard that Lawyers learn to read upside down - practice for those meetings where the unsuspecting adversaire leaves something on his desk ...

haha .. thats very interesing Paul. I didnt think my brain worked at all :)

problem is with me is that i could read it but also as mentioned above I can read upside down .the right to left i have not done though.

Guess I would make a good lawyer if I wanted to make money off others bad fortune. I dont really think it is a good way to make money though.