virtual pc problems

ok i got over the ntdll.dll problem by creating the image with nero, but now i get a different error -

The application or DLL \??\D:\i386\KBDUS.DLL is not a valid windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette.

any ideas people on how to fix this?

ps, the disk installs fine to my normal system

let me say this does work on me normal hardware system, the disc i created, it has to be something to do with the image as if i get it too use my disc i burned to run on virtual pc it goes past this stage, but running it off the disc it seems very very slow so want to get the image working.

I used nero to create an iso image which is a dvdrom boot image and then loaded that into the virtual pcs capture image and ran it from that. I have no idea why it wont work as i created it the same way i would for my dvds except its an image instead of burning directly to dvdrw.

ok update

i loaded the created image by nero, into nero image drive, and then captured the drive through virtual pc and so far its gone past the error stage so im hopeing its all ok now, just need to see how long it takes :) started it at 20:22 in the uk