Office symbols issue

Madhits45

My girlfriend noticed an issue in MS office with Microsoft equation. I could not figure out what the problem was after reinstallin Office. She is usng an install I made with nlite where I removed some of the fonts and keyboards and languages from the install. The problem is the symbols for the equations do not display correctly. You end up getting strange symbols for things like - and + signs. I know there was another person who had a simular problem but it was with power point. I'm not sure if he got an answer.

Could what I removed cause this and if so what exactly? what font is it?

Does anyone have an idea on this?

The font that the equation editor requires is removed by the 'remove extra fonts' option. From memory, at least one of the necessary fonts is "MT Extra". When I had the same problem, I had a lot of difficulty finding out exactly which fonts were required and then finding somewhere that I could download them from. The easiest solution is probably to reinstall.

The font that the equation editor requires is removed by the 'remove extra fonts' option. From memory, at least one of the necessary fonts is "MT Extra". When I had the same problem, I had a lot of difficulty finding out exactly which fonts were required and then finding somewhere that I could download them from. The easiest solution is probably to reinstall.

Yeah I dont have a problem reinstalling. Anyone have an idea what fonts these are? I'll try the MT extra. I would like to add the right one to my keep list. Thanks