Is nlite a dead project?

newsposter

No it's not, you just caught me while answering to the posts. Don't think that this topic made me be more active, it's just that vLite alpha is out and I have time to collect nLite bugs.

You know, I think the end-users are spoiled by developers such as nuhi, ryanvm and myself. We spend hours and hours developing and working on FREE tools for the community and often not, people b***h because we don't adhere to an active timeline. We develop as we can and people get new versions and bug fixes as we have time to get around to them. We all have lives outside of the free products we develop for the community and it's a suprise that people such as nuhi manage to squeeze in as much development as they do, I know from experience that it's not easy.

Edited by jcarle

You know, I think the end-users are spoiled by developers such as nuhi, ryanvm and myself. We spend hours and hours developing and working on FREE tools for the community and often not, people b***h because we don't adhear to an active timeline. We develop as we can and people get new versions and bug fixes as we have time to get around to them. We all have lives outside of the free products we develop for the community and it's a suprise that people such as nuhi manage to squeeze in as much development as they do, I know from experience that it's not easy.

I completely agee. I have a lot of respect for you guys. I get frustrated with just writing scripts sometimes.

yhea the duude does good work, and it is good for him to make it free, but I do think that an open project nLite should be...

sayin duude when everyone will be trippin on Vista and whatever there is more that will be created after it, any chance you make nLite with XP support open source or at least give source to some of us duudes so we could do some more with it because you won't have time to work on it be busy with vista and the thing that comes after it ?