Vista Business w/ Enterprise

andsmith

My company has paid to upgrade the recent OEM copies of XP it has purchased to Vista Business w/ Enterprise with SA. This was done so future OEM keys can be rolled into our VLK agreement.

We have the Install keys for Vista, but physical media won't be available until end the of January.

My question is; is Microsoft offering a download of the software anywhere?

Thanks,

Andrew

Yeah the software rep. stated MS isn't allowing download till end of January... Little annoyed at that, but oh well. Wish the MSDN would work.

I'd like to start using Vista, but really can't until January. I don't want to install the MSDN, and then have to reinstall the vista with the real key when we get the media in January.

Oh well...

Andrew

My company has paid to upgrade the recent OEM copies of XP it has purchased to Vista Business w/ Enterprise with SA. This was done so future OEM keys can be rolled into our VLK agreement.

We have the Install keys for Vista, but physical media won't be available until end the of January.

My question is; is Microsoft offering a download of the software anywhere?

Thanks,

Andrew

Software Assurance Vista Enterpris is avalable on the licensing site. I have downloaded it for our school already :)