5.6 Buglist

Not working anymore.

Just installed other the 5.5 and not working anymore.

In 5.6 : Selected one application, Launch, and nothing (recome to the wizard, nothing installed and no log)

Replace with 5.5 : do the same thing, and all is OK (and the log).

If the optionswizard is opened and you hover over the buttons in the left menu, the tooltips will show in english and with the default ToolTip Style. Can this be changed? Just a cosmetic thing that came with 5.5. It isn't a real bug I think.

I had the same problem as pretender69. I reinstalled Vista (6000) and WPI 5.5 and 5.6 ran fine. I installed one app at the time and found that after installing Nero 7, WPI would no longer work. MS html app host crashes and closes WPI. All my other apps work just fine.

I had the same problem as pretender69. I reinstalled Vista (6000) and WPI 5.5 and 5.6 ran fine. I installed one app at the time and found that after installing Nero 7, WPI would no longer work. MS html app host crashes and closes WPI. All my other apps work just fine.

Oh my I hate nero it breaks everything! First outlook 2003 then the audio cds, now this. **** if only there was a decent alternative to that suite full of useless stuff.

yes i have come to the same conclusion that nero7 breaks the ms html app host.

actually i think it has to do with nero7 installing directx 9.0c on vista, which from what i've read vista requires directx 9.0L which ms hasn't released yet.

and to think that nero calls 7.5.9.0 vista ready :(

Edited by pretender69

• 2 weeks later...

I have WPI setup on a network drive. I get an error if I browse to the WPI folder over the network and run wpi.hta and it doesn't finish running. However, if I mount that network folder as a drive or remote to the server and run wpi locally the error goes away and it seems to run fine. Both computers (the server and the client) are running Windows XP SP2. it worked fine both ways with v5.5. The error is attached.

post-104803-1165499594_thumb.jpg

Edited by eagle47benny

• 3 weeks later...

yes i have come to the same conclusion that nero7 breaks the ms html app host.

actually i think it has to do with nero7 installing directx 9.0c on vista, which from what i've read vista requires directx 9.0L which ms hasn't released yet.

and to think that nero calls 7.5.9.0 vista ready :(

Hi !

You must make/take an AutoIt Script to get it work properly... ;)