TClock3 0.3.5

WildBill

Just a little update: I *finally* think I've beaten a deadlock issue that was driving me crazy and now version 0.3.6 looks a lot closer. I'm working on it a little at a time...nothing too crazy, but it's already light-years better than 0.3.5.

Thanks for all your hard work! I've been trying to get tclock3 that came with Vistapack2000 to run on Win2k but no luck, just keeps getting messier and messier the more options I toggle on/off and I still can't get any of the images that came with Vistapack to make it look like the Vista taskbar to work either (the start button and backgrounds). But I've seen screenies of how it can look so I'm really anxious for the next version to come out! Hopefully it will be a little more straightforward to use.

• 2 months later...

WildBill,

My first post here, to say thanks for tclock3!

I run a small engineering firm and still run win 2k on the floor - 12 machines.

I really needed to upgrade our install base but cash is way tight. Needless to say it would cost me major bucks to upgrade all to vi$ta.

So after about 60 hrs of hacking along with TClock3, Nlite, Icontweaker, Reshacker, Lucid, RocketDock and about 400 updates/hotfixes and a handful of reghacks i have an Uber win2k install that rivals XP and vista for eye candy, is rock solid stable and boots with only 19 processes and on 114mb of memory.

I'm still working on the start menu - all else is very vi$ta like.

TClock3 is the foundation of the makeover - a million thanks!!!

Keep up the great work

• 3 weeks later...

Hello one question.

what is the switches for loading an ini settings file on startup.

because when I start tClock3 I need to go to tclock properties and load settings then it works.

so is there any command switch for load setting or is it only "tclock3.exe inifilename.ini"

and thanks for your hard work on great stuff.

Edited by Tripo

-loadini=<inifile>

I haven't worked on TClock3 in quite some time, as SmoothText will be replacing it. By the end of April, I'm hoping, SmoothText's skinning engine will be running (though likely incomplete).

-loadini=<inifile>

I haven't worked on TClock3 in quite some time, as SmoothText will be replacing it. By the end of April, I'm hoping, SmoothText's skinning engine will be running (though likely incomplete).

thanks.

and nice to hear.

and also thanks again for your hard work for great stuff.

• 7 months later...

I've stopped working on TClock3 in favor of SmoothText, though I would like to port some of TClock's best features over at some point. Admittedly, though, it's been a low priority. Which features of TClock are you missing?

• 1 month later...
timer/alarm/sync/font control...what windows time/date/etc should have been along time ago

have you tried tclock3 on vista/win7?

thx!!!! for the fyi

I don't know where to downloaqd this tclock3? can someone give me a link?

• 3 weeks later...