TClock3 0.3.5

WildBill

• 2 weeks later...

I'm slowly getting general skinning working, starting with window borders. I don't know if this is all that necessary, but I've made rapid progress...

TClock3 0.3.3 also has quite a lot of changes made to the registry. I've moved a lot of the image properties to a standard pop-up dialog and I've standardized many of the registry settings as a result. This will break compatibility with existing setups, so you'll have to make some changes to the settings when you run it. Of course, if you're using a WindowBlinds skin, a simple solution is to simply reload the skin and click Ok.

post-68113-1188672130_thumb.jpg

Edited by WildBill

I tried a custom format setting of h:nn:ss tt and the seconds ticked fine with no flickering.

System specs:

Windows 2000 Pro SP4

Intel P-IV 3.4GHz

4Gb RAM

ATI Radeon X1800XT

What type of system are you seeing flickering on? Is the entire taskbar flickering? If not, which part of it is?

What type of system are you seeing flickering on?

WIN2K SP4 + USP5 is the OS. System specs are Athlon M 2400, 1 GB RAM, GeForceFX 5500.

Is the entire taskbar flickering? If not, which part of it is?

Yeah, the whole taskbar. Actually I checked and it flickers for me on the second even if seconds aren't used in the clock format any time the taskbar is not in focus. If I get the chance i'll try to make a short clip of it so you can see what's happening (not just now, though).

Hee-hee. It appears to be another fork of TClock2, like mine is. It will be interesting to see where it leads. I'm not sure if I've seen it before or not. I think the author asked me if we wanted to collaborate, but I'm not sure. I don't spend nearly as much time on this as I'd like so my memory is hazy.

Edited by WildBill