Integration into Registry unattended install

Ok i have a reg file i would love to include in my unattended xp cd but i have no clue how this is done i have seached the tools and found reg tweak but the links have expired so can some one please help me do this manualy and please take it easy on me i am a newbie to this stuff :blushing:

i use nlite to make my disk :)

take it easy on me i am a newbie

But this type of post almost certainly demands a slam:

1) You are, as you say, a noob, as indicated by your join date.

2) You use nLite, a nice tool.

But the details matter. You need to read the Unattended Guide. Print it out. Punch it up and put it in a binder. Study it. A lot of work went into making the Guide, and a lot of work went into making nLite. Now it's your turn to do some work.

I apply most of my reg tweaks from cmdlines.txt and some after first boot. Some are merged with applications installs. It all can get quite messy. But it's all in the guide and expanded upon in the forum posts. Many noobs whine about information being scattered all over the forum, they're confused . . . but it's all in the Guide. <rant> Read it, Learn it, Know it. </rant>

Ok i have a reg file i would love to include in my unattended xp cd but i have no clue how this is done i have seached the tools and found reg tweak but the links have expired so can some one please help me do this manualy and please take it easy on me i am a newbie to this stuff :blushing:

i use nlite to make my disk :)

I have mine in the $OEM$ folder with the following files/folders:

$1 (root of C: drive)

$$ (root of C:\Windows)

cmdlines.txt

tweaks.reg

in the cmdlines.txt make the command look like this:

[Commands]

"REGEDIT /S tweaks.reg"

That's it. The tweaks get injected during the unattended install.