MS Off. 12 Beta - Error : Activation Wizard....

gesture

Last time I tried to install the MS Office 12 Beta version. The total data size on the given CD would be approx. 439 MB.

The Installation completed without any problem. After completation of installation when I open the program, say ... Word : it appears everything looks active and working but immediately with the opening the program, a window appears saying: activation wizard: your beta software has expired. Please upgrade or use the Add or Remove Program utility under Control Panel to remove the software from your computer now. Closed.

Leaving no option to closed the button... everything is deaktivate and nothing works, no button function not even allow to open a document to write.

At the application button, there are still option are open like to Activate the Program or Update or as usual other option.

How to coup and overcome through the problem? Is this program required some Code to crack this option.

I would be glad to hear comments and support from other expert user.

• 1 month later...

i think you should have your pc with earlier date to use it, then there is a code wich "read" the date and if is close to 2007 or 2007 doesnt let you get in.

if you wish to try it, reset the date to may or june 2006, if that dont works, make a clean install of your windows and reinstall your office Beta.

i know a website wich has that office (Microsoft CD, not a kind of pirated) as gift or now you can buy it for about 5 dollars.

but we dont talk about crack or hack here :D you could be banned.