Which Do I Want, What Order?

gtrz

Sometime ago I downloaded the 4.1 powerpack and thought it was so cool that folks were still working on keeping 98x relevant. I installed parts of the powerpack on my older second box, currently in the closet, although we just got a nice new 26" Hyundaii flat panel tv and I'd like to hook it up as a HTPC maybe. Anyway for starters what I have for OS is 98 full, and 98se and ME upgrade discs. I'm not sure if I did any of the patches/enhancements in the right order etc. and I'll just wipe it again depending on advice here, and I just downloaded the latest of these: autopatcher, sesp21a, 98SE2ME, and RPLite6PP. Is there a particular order or

exclusitivity with any of these, I'm confused a little and not near bright enough take all this in. Please don't just say it's up to me, I want all the bells, whistles, upgrades I can get but I want to do it in the right order etc. Remeber I just have the ME upgrade (if that matters). What I'm working with here, if I can even remember is

an MSI K7T Turbo-R with I think a Thunderbird 1333 oc to 1400, an ATI AIW 7500, and choice of either TB Santa Cruz or Aureal SQ 2500 for sound. Sorry if this is too pedestrian or I could have searched etc. THanks for any help!

Sure, this has been discussed already. Anyway, the order you list them is almost fine: sesp21a, autopatcher, 98SE2ME, and finally RPLite6PP.

(You probably don't need both Sp2.1 and autopatcher but autopatcher is still alpha. It shouldn't hurt -haven't tested yet-)