What Is Your Vista System Rating Score?

amit_talkin

I dont get it, Joker has 4 gigs of ram and he gets only 4.4?

well...only size of RAM is not matter....quality of RAM is tested. i have 1 GB OCZ EL Dual Channel Platinum Edition 2-3-2-5 Latency ( C2 ) RAM....my score for RAM is 4.5! i havent overclocked my pc...but u try to overclock ur PC and then check the scores again..may be it will be increased.

@dAbReAkA>> 3.9 is not bad score for 3200+ if it is not overclocked...3200+ is working at 2.00 Ghz at stock frequency....it can be overclocked to 3.4 Ghz. ( Hehe..forget it..ur other hardwares wont support this frequency..but this is its max. frequency tht can be achived.this is theoratical...not practical.) i have overcloked it to 2.4 Ghz on my old mobo. but now i m running my CPU at its stock frequency....when i was at 2.4..i got score 4.1 for 3200+. 3200+ is basic CPU of 64 bit series....think about 3400+, 3500+, 3800+, 4100+, 4500+, 4800+ and over. also Joker is using Xeon CPU..mean it is on a Server....which uses Registerd , ECC and buffured RAM...which decreased performance of PC...caz server needs stability...i dont mean to say tht his RAM is not good...but compared to desktop PCs...server RAMs wont give u better performance. thts y his score is down.

P.S.> highest score of overclockin a CPU is for a P4 3.0 Ghz prescott Core to 4.4 Ghz. :whistle:

Edited by amit_talkin

nitroshift, I'd say call Microsoft and Intel on that one then - it should've been fixed in RTM. If it isn't, call and ask - perhaps the processor driver is not working with your setup for some reason, and (if you even desire to) it can probably be tracked down and resolved. That stinks though.