Unattended Guide for Vista

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 months later...
MSFN should launch an Unattended website dedicated to Vista!

We will soon.

Soon? How soon is "soon"? That message was written April 20th and it is now almost September. Come on guys I think there are many eager people (like me) who want to see your project completed instead of sticky's.

MSFN should launch an Unattended website dedicated to Vista!

We will soon.

Soon? How soon is "soon"? That message was written April 20th and it is now almost September. Come on guys I think there are many eager people (like me) who want to see your project completed instead of sticky's.

There is a guide here and other helpfull projects - like this here from maxXPsoft. Or look here at nuihs vlite project. I think there are enough options on the board to get an unattended Vista setup.

No one gets paid for the work here - AFAIK - so these are all free time projects... if you think a guide should be published sooner, feel free to write one.

Martin

The real question I have is...

The Unattended Guide is a Wiki, why don't you, Paradox, add the information?

Did i misread this, is there a Vista Unattended Wiki? The XP Wiki is great, and i'de be happy to start contributing to a Vista one, but havn't found it yet?

Ash

The real question I have is...

The Unattended Guide is a Wiki, why don't you, Paradox, add the information?

Did i misread this, is there a Vista Unattended Wiki? The XP Wiki is great, and i'de be happy to start contributing to a Vista one, but havn't found it yet?

Ash

Who said anything that the "XP Wiki" is a XP wiki? I believe the title of the project was "Unattended Windows" :P

• 10 months later...

Please help me.!!! i really wants to change the set up screen mate......i changed the images in spwizimg.dll which are present in support, sources, Install.wim----windows/system32 and even i changed spwizimg.dll.mui files.....in Boot.wim----windows/system32....i cant find the file.......no such file is present inside boot.wim.......Even after changing these files still i'm getting the default background......anyone please i need your help guys......god bless you

Has anybody gotten Program Files to the D:\ Partition yet with the AIK? Seems like the Folder Locations only works for the Users folder. I would move over to vista already but this is stopping me. Thank you for your time on this matter.