HOTFIXES: Win2000 SP4, WinXP SP2, WinXP SP3 and Win2003 SP2

has anyone had any luck slipstreaming KB917275

WindowsRightsManagementServicesSP2-KB917275-Client-ENU-x86.exe

I use RVM DriverPacks and Nlite all current as of today

check my updatepack from my signature

@all,

Is there a way to install the WindowsRightsManagementServicesSP2-KB917275-Client-ENU-x86.exe in an unattended way. I have everything else covered. Trying to find the right switch.

Greetings,

Bitfrotter

@Bitfrotter

Got a Present for ya :)

How to Deploy the RMS Client

Found at the above link:

WindowsRightsManagementServicesSP2-KB917275-Client-ENU.exe -override 1 /I MsDrmClient.msi REBOOT=ReallySuppress /q -override 2 /I RmClientBackCompat.msi REBOOT=ReallySuppress /q

has anyone had any luck slipstreaming KB917275

WindowsRightsManagementServicesSP2-KB917275-Client-ENU-x86.exe

I use RVM DriverPacks and Nlite all current as of today

check my updatepack from my signature

Thanks for the quick response, and thank you so much Boooggy for all of your hard work which is obvious. :thumbup

Sorry for not mentioning this was for XP SP2

I was not looking to start from scratch again, just to add the one I was missing.

I have used your packs previously and I find that Ryan's results in a cleaner final installation. (qfecheck)

I had checked at

http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3529 Last edited by boooggy on Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:42 am

to see if your pack included KB917275 but I missed the reference to it (I was searching for the KB#) which is why I posted here. (it might be nice to put a link to your current list of packages included on your download page.)

I love your Boooggy_WMP11Addon.7z and I am useing it. :D

So, is there anyway to add KB917275 to an existing "complete" installation setup.

make no mistake Boooggy I think you rock!

Edited by OverFlow

I don't know about you guys out there, but I don't like IE7. I tried it, and encountered many problems accessing my regular sites and corporate wise forget-a-about. I will stick to IE6 until IE7 to reliable so for now I will continue my updates without IE7. I advise my company as well to stay clear of IE7 until it's more stable. Beware people... IE7 still to young...

EXPRESS

Yes, IE7 is not that good, neither is WMP11 :no:

But I'm forced to upgrade by the_guy just because it would be easier to follow him with the updates :D

(now if you have IE6, WMP9... this thread is almost useless)

I have a quick question:

Do I still need WindowsMedia-KB911564-x86-ENU?

I can still follow his updates I just got to keep in mind of the IE7 and WP11.

I did though do a recent update to my dvd and received a msg for KB917344, I have it in my SVCPACK.INF as "KB917344 /q:a /r:n" but I got this while installing....???

post-67932-1165845408_thumb.png

Any recommendations?

UPDATE: I found error, under the new regime KB917344 is only in W2k not in XP, I dared to look back at Incroyable HULK and he had his listed for XP should be "KB914344.exe /q /n /z". So I will try that.

Thanks,

EXPRESS

Edited by Express

december, 12

KB890830 [malicious] updated

new KB926255 replace none

new KB923694 replace KB920214 + KB911576 ?? [ THIS IS A QUESTION ] ??

also new here [klite mega pack installed with media player classic] KB925398

KB923694 replaces KB911567 and KB920214

On the bulletin 2006-12 Microsoft says if Windows Media Format 11 is installed KB925398 isn't required.

In my simulation with WMP11 installed, Windows Update says KB925398 is required.

I think regtweak is needed ... again ...

For the moment I have include :

KB926255

KB925454 (Cumulative update for IE6 , if IE7 no required) replace the last cumulative update

KB923694 (Cumulative update for OE6) replace the last cumulative update

edit: Anyone has successfully installed PNRP 2.0 silently ? I install all hotfixes together but pnrp 2.0 with /q /o /n /z seems to not install ...