Best Band of all time?

Carmon

Kurt also said that he was a horrible guitar player.  :rolleyes:

Just because your a bad guitar player doesnt mean you dont know how to write music kurt had a much better voice, way better song writing,and had a much better band then pearl jam, beat them in all areas. And whenever people think of nirvana how come the first thing that comes to there head is Kurt ?? im a huge fan of nirvana and i think he is a selfish junky that wrote real good music!

PS

A wife beater ??? nirvana were an anti rape group :)

Just because your a bad guitar player doesnt mean you dont know how to write music
I never said he didn't write good lyrics. In fact I think he wrote great lyrics. I'm just telling you what the dude said.
kurt had a much better voice, way better song writing,and had a much better band then pearl jam, beat them in all areas.

Agreed.

And whenever people think of nirvana how come the first thing that comes to there head is Kurt ??

Because he was the lead singer and he committed suicide?

I never said he didn't write good lyrics. In fact I think he wrote great lyrics. I'm just telling you what the dude said.

Because he was the lead singer and he committed suicide?

What i meant by writing music was writing guitar riffs u know beat that kind of thing, and what i meant about people allways thinking about kurt is they exclude the other members and make the bands real name Kurt cobain instead of nirvana, nirvana was a 3 man group in my opinion they all did there own thing and they all did it great.

• 3 weeks later...

Vinegar Joe. (That sorta dates me.)

Go find and download this song: "Never Met A Dog", burn it to CD, startup the car, roll down the top, turn up the player, lite up, and head out on the freeway...then you'll know who best band was.

Actually, the best band was any band that Eric Clapton ever played with...in studio or on stage.